Fire Suppression Projects
Design, Installation, Service and Inspection for Commercial, Industrial, Residential and Educational Buildings
Ellis Fire Suppression has been providing fire suppression and fire protection systems to the various markets around the Boston, Massachusetts area since 2005. With years of experience and a team that has the flexibility to tackle small projects to large projects, we are ready to take on your next fire protection project.
Learn more about the different markets we have served and view some of our highlighted projects for each industry:
Our team excels at working under tight deadlines and delivering an excellent product for our customers. In the summer months we have taken on school projects from new construction to retrofits in the private sector and completed our work in time for the buildings to open up for the school year.
Low rise to high rise, commercial office buildings are also a niche for Ellis Fire Suppression as well as warehouse fire protection systems. Our specialty for residential facilities would be hotels, multi-resident apartment complexes and low rise to high rise condo facilities.
Working with general contractors or at times facility owners, we provide you with the following for each awarded project:
- A design that meets your industry and insurance code requirements.
- A project manager to help keep your project on time and give you one point of contact for communication.
- An experienced foreman to make sure the installation is done properly.
- Quality products so your system operates well with high potential for longevity with proper maintenance and inspections.
- A testing, inspection and service team help to make sure your system works properly upon installation and is ready at the time of an emergency in years to come.
- An Excellent Experience.
Contact our team today to learn more about our experience in the different marketplaces. We are ready to help you with your next construction project.